Our Smaller Chicken Coop Holds up to 6 standard sized hens.
"Easy Build" Downloadable Building Plans
Below is our sturdy smaller poultry housing option ideal for urban, suburban, and country settings. It can also be used as a "Chicken Tractor". For more information, send us an email us.
- Cedar Foundation can sit diectly on ground and is resistant to rot without chemical treatment.
- Materials to build this coop cost about $300. It takes about 5 days to build this coop.
- Stands about 3 1/2 feet high
- This coop can be used as a "Chicken Tractor".
- Nest box opens to collect eggs.
- A steel mesh "skirt" extending out 1 foot from the foundation can be added to prevent the likes of Fox from digging under.
- removable roost for easy clean.